Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lazy week. Didn't do a damn thing on the list this week. *hanging head in shame* Wait, I suppose I did start my 'find a beer I like' goal - I posted a thread asking for recommendations on TK, and we tried Miller Chill tonight. Not impressed. Will have to try some of the TK recommendations this week. I'm particularly interested in one of the fruit beers from New Glarus - not sure if we can get it here, though, or if we'll have to trek to Wisconsin. (Not that it's far.) I should have looked at Woodman's today - it's a Wisconsin-based grocery store.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

One word...FRAMBOISE!!!
It's raspberry and So super yummy...like candy :)

Sheila said...

I make radlers at home when I am in the mood for a beer - it is 1/2 pale ale & half lemonade or lemon lime soda. SUPER YUMMY. That might be cheating though!