Sunday, August 31, 2008

A breakthrough!

Well, 2 weeks down and I get to actually cross something off! Woo! We were at Sam's Club last weekend, and one of the samples was breaded halibut. I was brave and tried it, and to my surprise, I really liked it! So we bought some and had it for supper this week. That was #15 - make a meal with fish other than tuna. Perhaps this breakthrough in my fish-hating will be followed by more!

In other news, I tried to start the Couch to 5k this week...and I'm so not ready yet. So my mini-goal is to walk for at least 30 min., 3 times a week. I'll do this until Spring, or until I feel I'm ready, and then try the C25K again.

We're at my parents' house for the weekend, so my weekly tasks will have to wait until we're home on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're going to be a fish-eater before you know it! And when you are, remind me to send you my Cioppino recipe. It's a fish stew and so awesome for cold fall & winter nights.

Sheila said...

I too have to develop a new strt to the Couch to 5k. I am like the lint that it UNDER the couch ... sigh!